COVID Safe Consultations
What we are doing
- Ensuring everyone unrelated is 1 meter apart and limiting the numbers in the studios – we are following all government advice and best practice from the industry and around the world.
- Thoroughly and regularly cleaning the studios, especially common “touch points”.
- All our jewellery is cleaned immediately after handling with Isopropyl Alcohol – so you’re still able to handle our jewellery and try it on.
- We are located in an office with windows that can be opened on demand to regularly circulate fresh air.
What we ask from you
- Please don’t come to our studios if you exhibit any symptoms or are vulnerable – we’re able to offer online consultations.
- A maximum of 2 customers per consultation – and no children please.
- Please remain seated during your consultation.
- Please use a face mask while visiting our consultation office.
- Please use our hand sanitiser when you arrive and between handling jewellery.
- We are not taking cash or cheques and would prefer payments are made via bank transfer if possible.